Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By MinaaM - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Share
Aslam Olaikum

I'll talk Urdu so you can understand as well.
Agar yehi hal rha apka bhi to meezan bank ka hal bhi Al Barka jesa hoga. Aj se 6 sal pehle they was behaving like too.
Your bank is giving most of facilities but your workers don't agree to work or provide these all. 

1 - Aap k employees ek nmbr k kaam chor hn. ja k jo bhi kaam kaho saf mukar jaengy k jannab ye to hota e ni hai.
DHA karachi phase 1 branch me ksi ko pese jma krwany bheja apny account me to ye log saaf mukar gaey k jannab ye jinka account hai unho ne account nmbr chota dia hai. digits kam hain is me. me itna shirminda hua un sahb k agy jo pese jma krwany gaey thay. wo mje call b krty rhy but i was at that time

2 - recently this monday me online form print krwa k le k   us me mistake thi so isaid i don't have printer so aap pprint kr den ye yha se me sign kr deta hoon. to b ye log saf mukr gaey k ni jannab esa to hota hi nhi hai :)
halaan k aap ki email jo mje mosool hoi it described in it that if you  don't have printer so your branch could provide you this facility. once before when i opened account then i said i need online banking but i don't have printer so print this online form here i'll sign on that paper. but they denied at that time too.

3 - I got in Nawabshah Branch i wanted to know about my last transaction or current balance. But they also denied and said it is not your branch. It is mission impossible 9 :)
when i forced them and told 
"main pehle bhi isi branch se balance pta krta rha hoon" then they told me about my balance.

and much more troubles i faced and your clients facing.

To jannab Apka ye behavior Aap k bank ko dowbn kr de ga. Agr ap k staff ko lectures or audit chahye to me aapko ye service fraham kr skta hoon. 
Meezan islamic bank hai so i support it. I am freelancer and i provide my services to companies and individually.

Shuru me account open krwaty waqt i said i need saving account so they guided me you may convert this account into saving account later too. but after i opened current account they denied that. and guided me you need to open new account but you cannot convert current account.

I studied your rules and facilities and they are so interesting.

Thank you
Don't let your bank down. Be sincere